Any meeting, action or decision of Activist Handbook will be recorded in our logbook. Check out the logs for each of our teams:
All Activist Handbook teams keep a logbook. We do this because:
- We work more effectively by remembering our previous actions.
- We want to be transparent about our decision making process.
- We want to make it easier for new members to join.
- We want to help fellow activists understand how to manage an organisation.
The following will be recorded by teams in our logbook:
- Someone starts or stops as coordinator
- Meetings, with minutes and recordings attached
- Important decisions and actions