This page is still work in progress. Feel free to add any topics that you think should be discussed on this page! If you have any resources about this topic, add them at the bottom.
- Democratic decision making (giving everyone the opportunity to speak, but at the same time still being able to make swift decisions)
- Having clear rules on decision making (preventing the rule of the strongest/loudest in the absence of guidelines on decision making)
- Delegation (working in teams)
- Making sure everyone feels heard (step-up/step-down technique)
- Quick decision making (in the heat of the moment during actions)
- Effective brainstorming (not just coming up with ideas but actually bringing them to life)