Moderators uphold quality by proofreading, adding references and fixing vandalism. You can help!
- Report vandalism: Help us respond quickly to vandalism. Report it and we'll fix it ASAP.
- Request a review: Wrote something yourself and want someone to read it over? We're happy to help you out.
Here's how you can start moderating:
- Sign up and join our Slack.
- You'll now receive an invite link to join our Slack workspace. Join the channel #moderation.
- Every time someone edits the website, requests a review or reports vandalism, it will be reported in that channel. In some cases, you may need to request the necessary permissions before you can edit our website.
In principle, we allow anyone to contribute to our shared knowledge base on activism. However, everyone who wishes to do so, must follow our principles.
Any changes made are saved forever. We do this to provide transparency about who has contributed to Activist Handbook.