On this page, you will find all projects that Activist Handbook is currently working on, has done in the past, or might do in the future.
Coordinators are expected to keep this page up-to-date. Check out our support guide for more information on how to manage projects.
Here you can find the individual pages of ongoing projects that will serve as an interactive online dashboard. You can follow the progress of projects by phases, see announcements for public events or other forms of contribution.
Every project at Activist Handbook has a project working doc. In these documents you will find a project proposal and timeline that is constantly updated. Keep in mind that some are in pre-preparatory phase and are not guaranteed to be realised in the near future (in other words: be moved back to the ideas category).
Here you will find a list of ideas for future projects, for which no proposal is written yet. While these ideas are not a priority for our organisation at this specific point in time, this may change in the future.
- Gifts guest contributors: To thank people who give presentations during our meetups, and people who contribute to our community in other ways, we want to define a strategy for gifts for guest contributors.
- Local circles: We want to strengthen our global community by building local communities. For this, we will set up local circles, who will lead this initiative, actively being supported by our localisation circle.
- Youtube channel and/or podcast: We want to broaden the way in which we convey the knowledge and experiences of activists all around the world, with new formats such as videos and podcasts.
- FYEG collaboration, write-a-thon: This write-a-thon will be a follow-up on the summer camps of FYEG organised on 5 locations throughout Europe. The output of these summer camps will be collected at this online write-a-thon.
- Data-driven activism: helping activists make informed decisions based on big data.
- Search Engine Optimisation: writing articles on the websites of partners with links to our website.
- Inclusive language tool: To help activists write in an inclusive way, we want to build a tool that helps people to do so.
- Activist Handbook Studio: monthly updates from our film studio
Here you can find the reports and evaluations for completed projects:
- Rebel Design (working doc): We are in the process of creating a consistent and easily reproducible design language for Activist Handbook.