Guides how to use the website:
Need tech support? Send a message to [email protected]
This section is not yet finished.
We have not yet written guides for moderators yet. Check out the documentation of WikiJS for information. We are planning to write articles about:
- Access the administration area
- Edit the left side navigation bar
- View the edit history
- Mange users and permissions
Sometimes, you may need additional permissions to change things on the website.
- 👑 Administrators (highest level): Admins can do anything. Only members of the core circle and the tech circle who have followed a security training are allowed to become administrator.
- ⭐️ Core circle: Members of the core circle can do anything content related, including deleting pages and managing comments. They cannot manage permission groups and users. They cannot embed scripts to the website, manage the theme or api.
- 🌏Translators: Translators have the same permissions as editors, expect that they can also manage the left-side navigation menu so that they can translate it. Members of the localisation circle are allowed to become translator.
- 📝 Editors: Anyone who creates an account becomes an editor. Editors can edit pages. They cannot delete pages or upload files.
- 👻 Guests (lowest level): Guests can read pages.
Developers can check out the WikiJS documentation to find out more about the platform we use.