On this page, you will learn how to speak in public as an activist. This article is useful to read if you need to speak before a large group of protestors, or if you want to prepare for an interview with news media.
Oops… You have stumbled upon an empty page. This is a very interesting topic that we want to write about, but we have not yet had the time to do so.
Do you know anything about this topic? Feel free to share your insights and add any useful resources that you might find.
Ways this article could be improved:
- Add some info on how to deal with nerves
- Explain how to prepare for speaking publicly
- Explain how to use feedback to improve
- Explain how to use hand signals
- Explain how to organise a public speaking training
- Add some information on how to make speeches at protests more inclusive by bringing a sign interpeter or showing subtitles on a screen. Also explain that there should be a space in the front that is easily accesible with wheelchairs.
- Add some information on how to keep large groups of people safe (maybe link to other article). Especially if you have a well known speaker, you might want to make use of fences and people in coloured vests to keep them safe.