We want to encourage people of all backgrounds to unite and stand up for justice. On this platform, people from all around the world share their experiences as activists. We welcome everyone to contribute to our shared knowledge base on activism.
We pledge to stick to the following principles, and ask everyone who joins our community to do so as well:
- All our content is freely accessible and reusable. We make sure that all our contributions are available under a free and open license
- We are inclusive, emancipatory and progressive. Diversity is our strength. We do not tolerate hate, racism, ageism, GSRM-phobia (phobia for Gender, Sexual and Romantic Minorities), sexism, ableism or prejudice based on ethnicity, nationality, class, gender, gender presentation, language ability, asylum status or religious affiliation.
- We scientifically obtain and share our knowledge. We use proper attribution and referencing.
- Privacy is a core value. We collect as little personal identifiable information as possible. We never sell private information or use it for advertising purposes.
- We try to stay financially independent. Money cannot buy our support. We only recommend tools and services that we use and like. Affiliation links are always clearly marked.
- We critically reflect on ourselves and facilitate safe spaces for open discussions.