Activist Handbook is a collaborative project by activists all over the globe. We would love to partner up with your organisation or movement. On this page, we explain how we could work together.
We recommend you to read this page carefully first.
Convinced? Schedule a video call using our partnership form or reach out to us via [email protected]
¶ What is Activist Handbook?
Activist Handbook is the Wikipedia for rebels. We work together with activists all over the globe to write guides on how to engage in effective change-making. Anyone can contribute and it's completely free & open source. To learn more, check out our about page.
Our amazing volunteers are happy to assist your movement in becoming more effective at change-making. Here is how we can help you:
- 📕 Use our platform for internal guides: To host our website, make use of Wiki.js, an open source software suite specifically developed for knowledge-sharing. Your movement can also make use of this platform to share internal guides for your volunteers.
- 🙋♀️ Suggest articles we should write: Tell us what you would like to learn more about, so that we know what topics our community is interested in. Our content circle does research and writes guides based on the input of our community.
- 🎓 Get training from our volunteers: We regularly host events where members of our community share their experiences and knowledge. These trainings are always free to join. Our event circle is happy to hear what your organisation would like to be trained in.
- 📖 Access our 200+ community-writen articles: All our articles are free to access. Allow your volunteers to work more effectively by giving them access to the largest activism library available online.
- 🦋 Early access to rebel.tools: Our tech circle is building an all-in-one digital toolset for organisers and mobilisers. As partner organisation, you will be the first to be able to use the tools.
Your organisation or movement can help make the Activist Handbook project a success in the following ways:
- 📝 Write or crosspost articles: Maybe you already have some guides for activists that you would like to share with a larger audience. Or perhaps people in your organisation can share their experiences and knowledge in new articles.
- 📢 Tell your community about us: Promote us on your social media and newsletter, share our partnership on your website, share our articles with your members, mention us during events, etc.
- 💰 Financial contribution: No matter how small, any financial contribution is appreciated and will help us train more rebels. Your contribution will help us keep our website online, promote our project, and provide us with the digital tools we need to work more effectively.
- 📆 Host events together: By co-hosting events like training sessions, we will be able to learn from each other and our communities will get to know each other better.
- 💪 Provide organisational support: Maybe your organisation has lots of experience building up movements, applying for funding or working on large projects. Your advice can help us work more effectively.
Convinced? Fill out our partnership form.
We are here for social, progressive and green rebels all over the globe. We believe that effective change-making is all about empowering marginalised communities and providing people with the right tools and training.
To formulate these core ideas, we wrote a set of principles. We only work together with organisations and movements that align with these principles.