In this guide, we will help you to get started as a writer. If you have not written about activism before, we are here to help you. We meet weekly to check-in with each other.
If you just want to share a resource, fill in this form.
- Submit the topic idea via our form. The content coordinator will review your topic idea before the upcoming meeting
- Join the first upcoming writers meeting to hear feedback and develop your topic idea. If you want, we can match you with a writer buddy.
- Meet weekly in one of two time slots with the coordinator and other writers to check in, and either:
- Work independently with your buddy
- Get support from content coordinator
- When you finish your article, submit it for peer review. One of our other writers will read your article and give feedback.
- Publish the article on the website and send a social media request for promotion. If you need help publishing the article on our website, contact our tech coordinator.
Choose from one of these time slots to join the weekly check-ins (if none of these work, contact the content coordinator):
- Timeslot 1: Saturday, 10:00 UTC (for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia)
- Timeslot 2: Sunday, 18:00 UTC (for North & South America, Europe and Africa)
Reach out to our content coordinator to receive the link for the video call: [email protected]
¶ Relevant articles
If you are already a writer, we encourage you to edit this guide to make it fit better with your working style. This will help both you and your successor!