In this article you will learn how to create a successful Facebook page for your protest movement. You can use it to grow your network and mobilise more people for the actions that you organise. Also make sure to read our other articles on social media for protestors.
Creating a Facebook page for your protest movement is a great way to grow your network and mobilise more people for the actions that you organise. In this article you will find some tips on how to make it successful.
Oh no, this is an empty article. Do you know something about how to create a successful Facebook page? Improve the page yourself! Topics to discuss:
- Posts: how long should your message be? How to write engaging posts that will get people talking and sharing.
- Media: What kind of images work best? How long should videos be? How to create strong visuals to help engage people and encourage them to share your page?
- Hashtags: should you use them and how? What hashtags should you use to help people find your page and join the conversation?
- Growing follower number: How to promote your page (eg. on other social media platforms and on your website)
- Purpose: Define a clear strategy? What are you hoping to achieve by investing time in growing your social media pages? Eg. to encourage people to join your group and take action, and to encourage people to participate, letting supporters know what they can do to help.
¶ Related articles
Make sure to check out our other articles about how to use social media to grow your movement. And read our chapter on communication to learn more about how to formulate your message.