On this page
We highly recommend activists in Schotland to check out the Scottish Community & Activist Legal Project (SCALP).
On the SCALP website, you will find the following resources:
- A general guide on Scottish law and police practices
- Covid regulations
- Guide for internationals
- Guide for Disabled Activists
- Guide to Public Order & Police Tactics
- Guide to Police Station Support
- Guide to Legal Support Systems and Collective Care
They also provide workshops and trainings.
How to contribute
Do you have more resources on protesting rights and police practices for activists in Schotland? Feel free to share them here!