On this page
- Pricing: Is there a special plan for registered non-profits? Is it affordable for people who are not part of a registered organisation?
- Open source & self-hosted: Is the source code publicly available? Can the platform easily be set up for self-hosting? Relevant if you do not want to work with evil big business.
- Ease of use: How much training is required before people can use the tools?
- Functionality: Are file storage, collaborative documents (text editor, presentations, spreadsheets), communication platform and video calls available?
List of productivity suites
- Google Workspace: Free plan available for non-profits
- Office 365: Free plan available for non-profits
- Zoho Workdrive: Starting at €2.5 per user
- Nextcloud: Open source and self-hosted (technical knowledge required for setup)