In this chapter we will discuss how to keep in touch with your fellow activists, how to formulate a message for your target audience and how to reach out to the press.
You can contribute: This handbook is written by people like you. Feel free to create an account and start editing today! Find out more about how to contribute.
What is your message and who are you sharing it with?
Where do you share your message?
- Social media: Stop mindlessly feeding the algorithm and start using social media effectively for your movement.
- Chat apps: Learn how to use chat apps such as WhatsApp to broadcast messages to members of your community.
- SMS campaigns: Spread your message and call people to action using text messages.
- Phone banking: Have effective conversations over the phone on a large scale.
- News media: Learn how to write press releases
- Public speaking (not yet created): Learn how to give a speech during a protest.
Other articles: videographers | photographers | action back-office
¶ Related articles