Do you know an organisation that provides trainings for activists? Add it to the list!
Important notice: Due to the Corona crisis, trainings may not currently be availably, or only in an online form.
- Mobilisation Lab: "We guide change-makers to design nimble, people-powered advocacy campaigns using participatory approaches that deliver bigger wins and transform organisations.|
- Seeds for Change: "We provide training and workshops for co-ops, campaigns and community projects that are working for social and ecological justice."
- Organising for Change: "We offer a core three day ‘Organising for Change’ training for campaigners from grassroots groups and NGOs which focuses on: seeding the open, inclusive and liberatory culture we want to see in the world, the basics of organising, and putting organising at the heart of campaigns for change"
- Beautiful Rising: "Our global network includes a deep bench of seasoned trainers and facilitators, primed to deliver trainings and curricula in strategic planning, core organizing principles, nonviolent discipline and creative action design, all in a highly experiential framework built on Beautiful Rising’s core values of popular education. Trainings range from a two-hour introductory webinar to a week-long intensive, and are always tailored to the needs of the participating groups."
- Social Movement Technologies: "A non-profit/NGO providing organizing strategy, training and campaign support to build people power and win in the digital age."
Want to organise a training yourself? Or perhaps you would like to train trainers? Use these resources to learn more: